no power to Inifinity amp

The previous owner of my 96 RAM 1500 installed an aftermarket CD player and totally destroyed the factory wiring harness for the Infinity system the cam with the truck. To make matters worse he pretty much
ripped the system out of the truck before I bought it. I now have a really ugly mess of wires with none of the factory connectors left.
I am now trying to install another aftermarket CD player and I think I am almost done.
I have made sense of almost everything except the signal line for the relay to supply power to the Infinity amps (the ones attached to the back of the speakers in the doors). Does anyone know the color of the wire I need to connect a 12V+ signal to activate the amp relay? I have read some messages about needing to ground a second wire as well.
Any thoughts?
tmills65 wrote:

Found it ...
on my 96 RAM 1500 it is Green/Red (Green with Red stripe). I connected the Power Antenna wire from my aftermarket CD player to this wire and the amps now have power.
Does anyone know where the relay and fuse for the amps is located?