once and for all............ people learn what you have

It is CUMMINS.........not Cummings..................
-- Joe "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Voltaire

Dimbo Spams wrote:

I hear they have really large pistings.
Craig C.
--
Facts [fakts] -noun: The pesky things that get in the way of religious
doctrine.

Budd Cochran wrote:

http://homepage.mac.com/mcraigchr/budd.htm
Craig C.

...or those that think the CTD is the be-all, end-all to the world's problems...
I believe it to be the best overall engine for pickup use, towing especially, but I don't think it's perfect.
--
Budd Cochran

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:49:56 -0600, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

you actually think you had to say that?