online tire seller?

I'm planning on buying new tires for my 2001 Dakota before another wet winter sets up here in northern England. I've decided on Michelin LTX M/S tires, because of the reviews and apparently excellent lifetime.
Since I'm posted overseas, I'd like to find some good online tire sellers, in case the base station charges too much, or can't get them (they aren't cheap in the first place!). Any suggestions of good vendors, that ship to APO addresses? How's tirerack.com?
Thanks for any help.
jmc

I use the wholesale side of tirerack usually 5-6 times per week. I've found them to be very reliable and usually have the tires the next day on the ups truck. If there is a problem with an order, I'm usually contacted by a representative within a couple of hours of placing the order. If something weird happens and a tire has to be returned, there's no problem with that either. They get a thumbs-up from me.
Denny
Denny wrote:

I'll second that recommendation.
--
.boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!

I'll third it!
Mike

um..I'll uh..fourth it....what's for dinner again?
Suddenly, without warning, EDTHEWARD exclaimed (20-Aug-05 4:27 AM):

dessert!
I have the stains and quite a bit of thorn damage to prove they're fresh picked. Got over two quarts off the moor behind my house, and wasn't even trying hard.
Thanks all. Guess that means tirerack.com it is...

Be sure to e-mail us some of that cobbler. We'll tell you if'n it was any good. <BG>
Denny