Online Ford parts seller?

I'm after a few bits (new) for an Escort van.

Has anyone got a recommendation for an online seller of parts, or is it best to just go the the local motor factor? Online would be good, as I can compare/check prices. Thanks Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

20% of dealer prices email them

-- regards

Reply to
Urban Legend

have some motor-factor type stuff available online, and their prices are usually reasonable.

In case you happen to be tempted to try to avoid the £6.50 plus VAT p&p by going to one of their branches (Notts area) - beware. Their counter prices can be 30% higher, so in some cases it's cheaper to pay for delivery. The web site is very deceptive on this score. I'm sure there's a niche for an honest, open, motor factor that doesn't operate with the business principles of the average soukh.

Reply to
Autolycus