OT: Collision insurance?

Page 3 of 4
wrote:

Do ya think that's how they feed him? Maybe Kim has a load of sliders delivered and he sits at the table and they shoot them in. What do they call it a conveyer belt or some such. That would speed thing's up for sure.
Roy

Gotta admit. Ya'll got me laughing tonight. <BG>
Denny

Hey there! Where ya been??
roy

That's a good thing.. cuz ya know it's in fun..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

hmm.. I think with sliders you'd go with kind of a coal chute?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (3/12/2008 6:30 AM):

Who you callin' old!
Just for that, No cookies for you!
Old, indeed!
::storms off in a huff::
jmc
(beekeep) wrote:

Who said anything about old??? If'n you mosey up and read that line again, it says "ole" not "old". Maybe the "old" girl is starting to need some reading glasses??? <VBG> Now, where's my cookies!!!
Denny
(beekeep)

WOW!!! Now that my wide assed buddy is one hell of a stretch! <G>
Face it chubs, ya screwed up and are now out of a couple of dozen cookies.
Jodi, you might be a little too harsh on my portly buddy. Perhaps cut the ration in half? <G>
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (3/12/2008 8:18 PM):

could send him a bag of chips I suppose... that'd be half, right?
jmc
(beekeep)

Hmmmmm... I suppose. Maybe a bit more if you were to consider that the chubby one has been plowing snow for a few days, repairing equipment that he breaks because he's to rough with it. All in all, he's a over tired, over worked, under fed wide ride. So I think a little consideration and mercy is in order when you dole out punishment for his uncalled for comment about you age.<VBG>
Roy
(beekeep)

Not to mention that shooting season starts shortly and I ain't ready yet. The dpms hasn't a round down it yet, only about a quarter of my brass is loaded and it just keeps snowing.

Come on. Keep on prodding........ <BG>
Denny
(beekeep)

Guess I'd better just take what I can get and shut up.......
<BG>
Denny
(beekeep)

Waaayyyy too late for that my chubby buddy!<VBG>
Jodi has your cookie future is her YOUNG hands.<G>
Roy
Roy
(beekeep)

Suck Up!!!!!
Denny
(beekeep)

There ya go! I knew it would get to this, a nice truthful thread and you gotta lash out. Totally uncalled for. <BFG>
Roy

You noticed that too, huh.. I think Roy's trying to divert the cookie shipment..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Like that pot-belly needs more food.......
Denny

No, no, no, my chubby buddy, no way are you and the ageing hippy going to divert the thread It is about YOU trying to hustle Jodi out of a couple of dozen cc cookies. Further in your failed attempt to grab more food you insulted the young lady. That's it , nothing more, nothing less. My part in this has only been to relate observations made while you were eating. It was the old hippy that mentioned restricting your diet and now suggests feeding you with a coal chute. I'd like to know where he will find a coal chute that can handle the capacity of stuff you shovel in. <GBMFG>
Roy

ahh... energy absorbing bumpers!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

umm... not sure what that means, but I have the feeling that I don't want to find out..