OT: Collision insurance?

Just a bunch of damage control. She will never buy it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Suck Up!!!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

There ya go! I knew it would get to this, a nice truthful thread and you gotta lash out. Totally uncalled for.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

hmm.. I think with sliders you'd go with kind of a coal chute?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

That's a good thing.. cuz ya know it's in fun..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

You noticed that too, huh.. I think Roy's trying to divert the cookie shipment..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Like that pot-belly needs more food.......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

No, no, no, my chubby buddy, no way are you and the ageing hippy going to divert the thread It is about YOU trying to hustle Jodi out of a couple of dozen cc cookies. Further in your failed attempt to grab more food you insulted the young lady. That's it , nothing more, nothing less. My part in this has only been to relate observations made while you were eating. It was the old hippy that mentioned restricting your diet and now suggests feeding you with a coal chute. I'd like to know where he will find a coal chute that can handle the capacity of stuff you shovel in.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

ahh... energy absorbing bumpers!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

umm... not sure what that means, but I have the feeling that I don't want to find out..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

None.......... over the two Lincolns, a couple of ATVs, a new Polaris RZR, a boat (think that is it). That was my first claim in over 20yrs. Yeah.......the insurance companies are going to stay ahead of the game in the long run. It is how they make their money. I use Progressive only because of their price and very good, fast service. Within an hour of the accident I was in a rental car and the truck was in the body shop of my choice.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Medlin