OT: Collision insurance?

I'm in FL now. Still own a house in MA. Spent 50 years living in MA.

Reply to
Roy

Hell, I've only seen it 3 or 4 times in my life.. and that was about 4 times too many..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

FLA is where old people go to die.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Also where smart people go to play at the beach while you freeze your ass.

Kenseth again today

Reply to
Roy

A few more years of a Republican president and we will have palm trees in Maryland too. The only snow we got this year was a dusting of maybe an inch.

Harvick too, ranked number three!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Hopefully we won't have a republican president in 10 months.

All of RCR car's are doing real well.

Reply to
Roy

I keep full coverage, even on my '95 1500 4x4. Last year it got sideswiped on the ice and needed a bed re-skin and a bumper and a few other dings. Came to over $6,000 total. If you have that kind of cash handy all the time, then you probably can go with just liability. My accident was at a speed less than 5mph, so a lot of damage can be done very quickly.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Medlin

IMHO, it will be a cold day in hell when we get a candidate on either side that folks really want..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I think looking at gw's numbers we don't want him or his ilk.

I can live with a clinton/obama ticket or a obama/clinton ticket.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Exactly my point.. "I can live with"... When's the last time you voted for someone that you really wanted, as opposed to the lesser of 2 evils?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

So vote for who you *really* want, even if they're not on the ticket. If enough of us did that (yea, like that's gonna happen) then if nothing else it would send a clear message that the American people have finally figured out the system's broke.

Yea. Like that's going to happen either.

::sigh:: Well, *I* am going to vote for who I want to be president, not who the *media* wants me to vote for.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Ed Medlin exclaimed (3/10/2008 10:30 PM):

How much did that raise your insurance the next year?

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Hey, we know you're just coming home to vote for an aboriginee sp? president.

Roos hopping around in the white house rose garden.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Jodi, where ya going to be?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

yep.. I always wished for a box that said "none of the above"... if a certain percentage voted NOTA, they have to find different people and try again..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Suddenly, without warning, mac davis exclaimed (3/12/2008 2:09 AM):

That works for me. I think I did actually vote for Mickey Mouse one year, since I was so unhappy with the other candidates.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (3/11/2008 11:37 PM):

VA

jmc

Reply to
jmc

I don't know either but the ole girl owes me some chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

She's probably shopping as we speak/type... for tofo dough and fat free chips..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Bro, never, ever, mention fat to old wide ride. You'll send him into shock.

Roy

Reply to
Roy