OT....Ping..Roy

Just got back in from pushing four inches of wet shit. I gotta say I'm impressed with those Goodrich Revo's I got last spring. This was one of those snows that was almost slush but the pavement frozen by the time ya
backed up to take the next swipe. I'm sure those Blizzaks are a better snow tire but these do damned good for a year -round tire.
Now off to find the perfect tree..
Denny

shorter money and you say they work I'll have to look at them. Serious question. How much weight do you have in back? We have snow falling now, should be a 4"total. Monday night they are talking about a big storm 6"+.
Don't cut down your neighbors shrub.<G>
Roy

About 1,000 lbs total. 400 over the rt rear wheel well to offset the rest of the weight in the drivers seat...
There, I beat ya to it!! <BG>
Seriously, 400 lbs of JD suitcase weights in the front of the bed. If it gets really deep I'll put another 500 lbs of sand tubes behind the wheel wells.

Have fun!!

Damn, how did you.............
Denny

400 Pounds is not anywhere near enough to offset the weight of your fat ass!! <BFG>

Just a thought for ya. If you move the 400 lbs of weight behind the rear wheels you probably won't need the other 500lbs.
Roy

towards the cab if I do happen to hit something hard. I have them laying tight against the front of the bed under a rubber bedliner under a bolted down tool box. They shouldn't move too much. I set a 2x10 on edge behind the wheel wells and put the sand tubes behind the board when I need them. But hell, what do I know, some people say four wheel drives don't need any weight. <G>
Denny

ya know...400lbs of rabbit...that would feed a small country in Africa for a week.,,,,,

smartass.......... <BG>
Denny

Ah, Steve that would be about 1 Denny. <BFG>
Roy

Yeah.... but I'll bet yer ass wuz cold.....
;^)
Mike

Nope. Just the thought of those Castles on Wednesday makes my innards all bubbly and warm......
Denny