ping......Roy

Another season is getting close. Are you ready to loose another one??? I'll take the Bengals over the Pats on the 12th. No points involved, after all
it's just the preseason. Besides, my truck can turn sharper than your truck anyday.. <G>
Denny

Okay my floppy eared friend, your on. Although the Pats are a much different team this year.
Roy

It sounds to me like you're starting to make excuses. You jumping off the bandwagon already???
Denny

I'll take the Rams.... hmmmm... speaking of Ram's, it's gonna get cooler pretty soon..... better go check those seats.......
;^)
Mike

Come on Mike, don't bullshit me. I know damned well you drive around with the a\c going full blast and the seat heaters on high. Just because you can. <VBG>
Denny

;^)
Mike

Nah, not making excuses or off the bandwagon. With Bruschi out for the year, or possibly forever, sorta changes the dynamics of the team. That being said, they do have a couple of rings and will add another this year!
Roy

Talk about an over-confident, arrogant ass-hole... You're worse than the typical Browns fan.. <VBFG>
I don't know about the rest of you guys but this hot humid weather sucks. I can't hardly wait till frost.
Denny

Over confident? No, remember the last few years?

Yup, now that I have the hot tub I don't use it as much as I thought. Too damn humid and hot for the past 3 weeks.
Roy

I remember who lost the bet last year.. Need I mention any more?? <VBG>
Denny