texas weather

Chance of shuttle showers. May they get home safe.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

WTF does texas weather have to do with the shuttle????

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You referring to the last shuttle that "showered" down in pieces over Texas?? If so, that humor is in bad taste. If not, my apologies. But I'm with you on the getting home safe..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

The glide path is over Cuba and on to KSC from the south.

Well done America.

Henry

Reply to
Henry

Came in over the Pacific near Hawai to land on the Left Coast. If they were originally slated to come in over Cuba, were they travelling a polar orbit this go-around?

Reply to
Twix