Ping: TOM L.

Hey Tom... It would appear to be a code 0161...
(after that, I got a dashed line and then "done" )
Mac
https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

O2 sensor, bank 2 sensor 2, has an issue.
This is the post-cat sensor, so it's either a bad sensor, broken wiring, etc. It needs to be fixed, but you can drive the truck - it won't hurt anything (if it were a pre-cat O2 sensor, that would affect your A/F ratio, and that could cause other problems).
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:20:02 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

thanks again, Tom.. Is the sensor on the exhaust system behind the cat, or what? I'f I'm going to get my creaky ol' body under the truck, I might as well know what wiring I'm looking for..
Mac

Bro, make sure the bride is home to help ya back to your feet. <VBG>
Roy

Actually, I was going to mention her.. and that I think I'm pretty lucky to have a lady that even looks at or notices warning lights...
I'm thinking that the best thing for this ol' body is to wait out the rain and just jack the sucker up and put it on stands.. I'd have the kid do it, but the one who knows which end of a screwdriver to use is in Korea and the one that's staying with us now couldn't figure out how to pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the bottom..
Mac

Mac, I met your wife. You are more than just "pretty lucky". :o)
FMB

Yes.
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:57:22 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

thanks, Tom... I'll check it out....
Maybe I'll even get in the mood to jack up the ram and change that damn speed sensor.. Mac