Ping>>>>>>>> Tom Burgess

I know we talked about you getting a digital camera.

I was thinking about getting some really good shots of your car and giving you a ftp account of the

server for you to use.

Would that work? A car as nice as yours deserves to have a place to shine online.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Yeah, I was talking about getting a better one than I have now but I'm not quite ready to jump on it. I'll keep watching the prices and make a move in the not-too-distant future. I've got some decent shots over the years with all three wheel sets but it would take a little doing to get 'em all organized! Email the details to me and I'll see if I can get it all together.

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98