Selling Dodge pick-up

    I'm considering selling my Dodge p/u. Is this the correct group or is there another?

To ask advise, yes. To post an advertisement of any type, no.
To post an advertisement, look for the keyword 'marketplace' in the group's name.

Who the hell made you the moderator?????????
STFU!! ya damn wannabe
Roy

Come on Roy, tell us what you really feel.

Did I say something wrong? <G>

you'd feel better...
Denny

Just fine fur face.
GO SOX!!!!
Roy

Bwa-ha-ha-ha...
Sorry I stepped on your toes, Roy.
I'm always happy when someone else wants to step in and say something constructive.

What you stepped on was your dick

OK, I'll be constructive. Alt. Groups are damn near wide-open. If someone wants to sell something a FS in the subject line would be nice, but there are no requirements or moderation.
Ken
On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:43:19 -0500, "NapalmHeart"

I thought the whole thing was funny, myself... <g> I'm not sure why he got so upset when I said something, but that's his perogitive. I appologized to him, and that's the best I can do!

Subtlety ain'y yer forte', is it Roy?
;^)
Mike

Hell I thought I was being a perfect gentleman. Oh well'

This is a non moderated group .Post anything you like having to do with Dodge trucks. If it is not about Dodge trucks put a OT in the subject
What is and how much for the truck Roy

WTF you mean "non moderated group"? Didn't you see PeterD's post? He is the newest self proclaimed moderator so stuff it with a WC. Besides, I'm hoping it is a '03 CTD Laramie 4wd lb 4x4 6sp with 16,000 original miles for $450 cash, and located just N of SF.
Is it? Is it? Is it? Come on, T Wayne, is it? If not, try here anyway or try Craigslist.com . And don't let the moderators, moderator moderators or anybody else bother ya.
FMB (smiling in North Mexico)

Hey, none of that thar stuff anymore... Two points off your current score.
FWIW, $450 is way over priced.
Thanks, I'm not sure which to sell. I have a 2001 Red 3500 dually, a diesel. The other is a 2004 4dr Yellow Hemi. I"ll probably sell which ever goes first. I'll post them both later as I have to go to work tomorrow. I'll have pis and all. Thanks for the comments.

Leave your pis elsewhere. Give details on the truck(s) and go to photobucket.com or somewhere like that and post photographs with links from here to there.
FMB (North Mexico)

Plenty of pis here! ;+)
Ken