OT Poll!!!! Who wins???

Super Tuesday who wins?? Dem and Repub. Pick a winner in each.

After the super bowl I'm not picking anything for a bit.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

"Roy" wrote in news:47a90420$0$30688 $ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

Don't know about the winners, but it appears that America will be the loser. There's just not all that much to pick from with these two motley crews...

Reply to
Joe

I liked Thompson but he's out. Whats left is worthless. There honestly isn't anyone still in the running thats worth a dang from either party.

Reply to
miles

Every one of the remaining candidates seems to support an open border. We made that mistake in the 80's and seem to be geared up to repeat it.

Reply to
miles

Nobody worth a shit, IMO...

I guess as long as they don't invade Mexico, I'll continue to not give a shit, I guess..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Suddenly, without warning, Joe exclaimed (2/6/2008 10:28 AM):

Beat me to it. My candidate's not going to win anyway. No I won't tell you, I'm on vacation and don't want to get into a political debate.

Like Joe, I think until we all get off our fat butts and do something, we all lose. We should all vote our conscience, and to hell with who wins the primaries. I'm voting for my candidate, no matter who wins in the primaries. That's what write-in votes are for.

The one who kisses the corporations butts the best, wins anyway. The average citizen, loses.

Bah!

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Joe exclaimed (2/6/2008 10:28 AM):

Beat me to it. My candidate's not going to win anyway. No I won't tell you, I'm on vacation and don't want to get into a political debate.

Like Joe, I think until we all get off our fat butts and do something, we all lose. We should all vote our conscience, and to hell with who wins the primaries. I'm voting for my candidate, no matter who wins in the primaries. That's what write-in votes are for.

The one who kisses the corporations butts the best, wins anyway. The average citizen, loses.

Bah!

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, jmc exclaimed (2/6/2008 9:08 PM):

sorry for the dupe. System hiccuped.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

2 changes that I think would help a lot but will never happen:

Make it a popular vote and get rid of the electoral college... The EC worked well when only rich land owners could read, but I hope we're past that.. dump it and make it a one person-one vote election..

Have an additional vote box labeled "None of the above".. If a certain percentage vote NOTA, they have a set time to get different candidates and try again..

Oh.. and make me ruler of the world for a weekend.. It's GOOD to be king..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I couldn't agree more. And Mac, I would vote for you.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

So bro, ya want to be King for a day huh? Ya have to come up with knights of the round table, a court jester, sombody to ring the bell, I'm sure rabbit will be on the menu, AND ya need a queen, I can come up with a few candidates for that position. Shit, ya could start with PeterD, he wants to be moderator, so he strives for a position of authority, I'd bet he'd be a wonderful queen for ya.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Invade Mexico? Don't you have it backwards Mac? With Osama, Mrs Anklepants or McCain, all those invaders will become welcome citizens, won't they?

FMB (el Norte Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Bob M wrote in news:0q-dncSOPf7GYDTanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@texas.net:

Sounds great to me. And let's get rid of the absurd primaries while we're at it.

Reply to
Joe

The only one who believed in enforcement first was Thompson and he's out. Everyone else is a sell out to the illegals.

Reply to
miles

Damn, I had you in line for queen, bro.. with snojob as princess..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

We're looking at this from different sides of the border, dude... Your pain is my good fortune.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Not bad bro, not bad.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

That would give the cities too much power over rural areas, which, in effect, would lose all voice in Presidential elections.

Reply to
Ed Medlin

And thank God for that.

Please explain.