help needed pricing / selling 59 Dodge transmission

I got a transmisssion that I cannot use as part of a lot of parts I purchased. It is from a '59 Dodge pickup truck. Floor shifter, with band brake. As far as I can tell it is in working order (it shifts through 3 speeds ) I cannot use it, and I'd like to sell it. I need advise as to the best way to get rid of it, and I need some idea of what it is worth. I have posted some pictures of it under:

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Michael Sloan