snowman/DD???

I'm wondering. I know the connection was talked about briefly but as this goes along there are a lot of parallels.
Roy

Even a third grader can spel things correctly. If you are trying to start something at least spell may handle correctly. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Damn!! I truly am sorry! Let me try again.

Oooohhhh.... the irony here is so thick, I don't think I've got enough amps on my plasma cutter to slice through it.
.

DAMN IT MAN!!!!!
gotta buy a new plasma cutter now *grin*
--
-Chris