starting problems on a 1992 dodge dakota sport

can anybody out there help me.Ihave a 1992 dodge dakota v6 ,the fuel pump went outand I replaced it.Itstarted and ran good for awhile but when I let
it sit for a few days it would not start.It wasn'tgetting spark so I changed the coil. now it starts and runs fine for awhile then refuses to start(no spark).It's driving me crazy please if there is someone out there with some help I would be forever greatfull.

How old are the plugs, plug wires, cap and rotor? Where/how are you checking for spark?