Strobe or flash

As a responder / EMT for our local department, we are allowed to have strbe or speed flash on vechicles when responding to the station.
I have an 05 Ram Daytona. Does anyone know of an easy way to
make flashers / hazards and or lights strobe on these?
Pleasse send product location (site) or instructions.
snipped-for-privacy@theVbattery.com

http://www.chiefsupply.com/vehicle-flashers.phtml
--
Coasty

Remove the SPOOGE to reply
Galls.com seems to be the choice of wannabees. You can also buy a scanner there too! Check with your insurance company to make sure that you're covered as far as liability when using your own vehicle.

Thank you for the information!
--
ps not wanna be National Certified Emergency Teechnician B - working
towards the I or P!

I run a couple of lights on my POV. I have a roof mounted mini bar (twin Halogen rotators made by SVP) There are strobes in the tail lights and a pair of red halogen wig wags in the rear window. In front I have added wig wag ambers with added strobes. On the way to a call/station I run the light bar and wig wags. Once there I switch on the strobes. The strobes are powered off a second battery in case it's a long call. Since I get to wear a few hats on calls it comes in handy to have all of them.
Mini bar is http://www.lshlights.net/catalog/7__mini_light_bar_star_9200_starbar_2118565.htm
Strobes are http://www.lshlights.net/catalog/1__60_watt_hide-a-way_strobe_kit_whelen_s660cccc_2118465.htm
Wig wags are controlled by http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=general_catalog&style=FS046&cat '07
The front lights are older fog style lights. The rears are halogens I got off EBay.
-
i used to run a led light set from sho-me i forget what it was called but they were about 1" by 6" easily concealed when not running and showed well during day or night these lights are avail in clear red and amber.
i bought them locally from a company called vitco. ill see if they have a website. they deal in emergency service equip and saftey equipment.

http://www.lshlights.net/catalog/7__mini_light_bar_star_9200_starbar_2118565.htm
http://www.lshlights.net/catalog/1__60_watt_hide-a-way_strobe_kit_whelen_s660cccc_2118465.htm
http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=general_catalog&style=FS046&cat '07
News==----