T-Bonehead, the math whiz

Page 4 of 9
LOL, keep dreaming Maxi. Unlike you, I have a life and don't always have the time to respond to your childish blabbering. You will just have to wait
by your PC like a good little puppy until I have the time or the desire to be bothered replying to your crap.

"Max Dodge" < snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net> wrote in message

Yep, because otherwise, we all know that you are full of it.

When why do you care what I call him or anyone else for that matter?

Which is exactly what you and Gary are doing. Is this another Maxworld double standard?

No, I believe that you should treat people as they treat you. I am not justifying what I do by saying someone else does it, but I will respond in kind.

And this comming from the admitted troll, LOL.

The funny thing is that you have described yourself and Gary every bit as much as you think you have described me.

I guess comprehension is not a strong point with you.

LOL, caught in your own spin. I find it comical that even you don't know what you are talking about.

Kicking my ass or just being an ass. It is sadly getting hard to tell anymore.
so he

Too bad more times than not, Gary, like you, has been wrong.

LOL, only in Maxworld

Yes, the lift cylinder is a linear device however it is connected to the lift by T W O pivot points. Can you figure out why?

BS!
And this is different than what you are doing in what way?????

Please define "we all". As in, who all? Are you schizophrenic?

Because when you get called a name you usually deserve it, mainly because of your actions. When you call someone else a name, its usually because you can't admit you are wrong.

Um, yeah, of course its exaclty what I'm doing, I just said that. Nope, I said I was amused by YOUR tactics in TRYING to be right, not anyone elses in BEING right. You replied by saying that it was "exactly what you and Gary are doing," which is true, since I just said, "I was amused by YOUR tactics in TRYING to be right, not anyone elses in BEING right." So we agree, no double standard there.
BTW, when you use a pronoun or a phrase based on a previously noted subject without clarifying, you risk not saying what you thought you were saying. Falls under that lack in command of the language thing.

Generally speaking, we treat you pretty damn well until you start calling names or insisting that you know better than those who not only have more experience, but more knowledge as well. Interesting that you should say something like this, since its a typical thing for an adolescent to say when they are coming up in the world.

Yes. See, whether you like it or not, telling it like it is and stating ones purpose IS taking personal responsibility for ones actions. Although I wouldn't call it trolling. Trolling implies that I'm looking for anything to bite the hook. In this case, I'm only looking for YOU to take the hook. So if you want to liken it to fishing, I'd call it trotlining. Put bait at regular intervals and target the bottom feeders.

In order to comprehend, the words have to be correct. Again, this points to your lack of command of the language.

Spin? None here, this thread has become so convoluted its ridiculous. The main reason for that is your inability to stay on one topic for more than a post or two until someone calls your blucff when you spout off about stuff you have no clue about.

We can tell, fairly easily too. It must be that perpetual pain in your ass thats confusing you as to whats happening.

You'll need to provide proof of that.

No BS about it, you had no factual information about the transmission question I posed.

I haven't said at any time that what I do is ok or in any way better or worse than what others do. In fact, I don't compare my actions to anyone else. So to answer your question, what I do is different because I don't respond with, "but HE did it, so why can't I??"
BTW, if you think you are making me dance, I remind you that the subject at hand has been you, and your lack of command of the language, inability to take responsibility for your actions, and the fact that you feel its ok to substitute name calling for factual reply. And this subject has spanned at least 10-15 posts now. Further, when I note that you'll be all over something, you claim to not have time. Yet when I post that you've been manipulated, you are sure to reply as though its brand new.
Now, I don't care when or if you reply to this post, because I've proven my point several times over by now. That will be true whether or not you deny it, so I'm not really interested in your reply. One last piece of advice: Don't reply. Surprise us all and drop it.
Have a nice day.
--
Max

I would say just about everyone in the group.

And this is different than Gary or even you, how????

Not really and not in this case.

That is not what I said and unless you have the reading comprehention of a first grader, you know that as well. The simple fact is that you are far worse at trying to be right than either me or Gary and Gary is every bit as bad as me and usually worse. When was the last time either one of you ever admitted to being in error on anything, oh, that's right, never.

Spin, spin, spin.

I can see why you feel the need to attack me on grammer with your limited understanding on much else.

Just because you feel that you or Gary has more knowledge on all subjects doesn't make it so as these past threads more than reveal. As for the name calling, you are describing your little buddy far better than you are describing me.

Not at all. It is simply a variation of treat others as you would like or expect to be treated. Didn't your parents try to teach you any manors?

Are you sure it is you doing the "trotlining", lol, whatever that is.

Either that, or your inability to comprehend it, pretty much like your inability to comprehend the operation of a simple machine.

Exactly, and most of that was caused by you and now even you don't know what you are refering to anymore, IOW, caught in your own spin. Thanks for proving my point once again.

Really??? What happened to yor saying that ssomeone says something and the other person then looks for the proof or lack of it but just to be fair You failed on the understanding of a simple machine Gary failed to understand the operation of a torque converter You both failed to understand that a TC and transmission are capable of producing torque. You both failed to comprehend the operation of a simple DC circuit.

Which had nothing to do with the post until you added it in your attempt to spin. With the complete lack of information provided by you in your one line question, there would be no way for anyone to provide factual information concerning the specific problem but you already knew that, right?

Neither do I. I simply asked why you question my actions while your buddy is doing the same thing and actually did it first. BTW, I'm still waiting for a valid answer, minus the spin.

LOL, I don't think so, I know so and so do you.

The subject always becomes me when I make you dance and you have nothing else to say.

Yea, it is rather short for you.

No different than what you are doing. Actually, in most of your posts you say both things so either way, it looks like you are right when we both know that you are dancing. I don't always have time but when I do, it is fun to watch you dance.

Yes you do and exactly what point would that be?

Well I just got back from the VS developers conference and have a little time to kill. The fact that you are now saying that you don't care if I reply to this post or not shows that you do or you simply would not have bothered saying so and simply ignored anything else I posted. Come to think of it, you probably wouldn't have posted this either. Since I didn't start this, I see no need to drop it when I have time to play but by all means, feel free to do so and this thread will be done.

Same to you.

I deny no such thing. I simply said and will continue to say that it is a meaningless value used by people like yourself to deceive. The only thing that really matters is that it filters within the required specifications.

Does this make you feel better Gary, that you got me on a Mickey mouse math error. Did you figure out how a TC works yet or do I need to explain it to you again?

any time I make you JUMP with a post is a good day

Well then, with the amount of jumping, running, and hiding that I seem to have you doing, I should be in heaven.

LOL, Um, better not forget that the formula for HP, it might help ya here......
--
Max

Do you mean Power = Torque * Angular velocity
Now since the engine supplies power to the TC and trans, if you change angular velocity, you have to change the torque or you will be changing the power. If you reduce the angular velocity, they you will increase or produce more torque and if you decrease the torque, then you will increase or produce more angular velocity for any given power. There is no magic here Max.

No, I mean the one that applies to engines and hp being transmitted to drive wheels. Your attempt to weasel out of actually dealing with the proper formula is dually noted and recognized for the crap that you normally spew. NOW, back to the topic at hand, which is of course, one that you started to get out of being wrong on yet some other topic.
--
Max

Max Dodge wrote:

And what is being measured started with a value of 100% but you are attempting to use new values to make your point. 2% is only 1% more than 3% when the denominator of all three points is the same. You've been listen to gary blabber so long your starting to believe him.
Jerry

Jerry, its simply looking at the part of the situation that makes the most impact on an engine. Many people want to know how much got filtered out. Since its what gets in that is of interest to me, I prefer to look at the other side of the equation. K&N would have you believe that they are right up there with the best, and perhaps they are. But the truth is, they let more dirt in, and do little else. As I've said before, its pretty much the owners decision.
And as I've also said before, its a matter of amusing myself by watching Tbone spin his ass into a tizzy trying to show us how much he knows. In this case, while his basic idea might be one view, his math sucks ass.
--
Max

A certain Mustang site would disagree with you. How accurate or recent their testing is unknown to me at this point.

Exactly.
Not sure, it changes so often with Tbone, its hard to figure he knows what hes talking about, let alone knowing what he is saying about that which he is talking.

As do you.
--
Max

which is wrong

So is your claim that a transmission cannot produce torque. It can't create it but it can produce it.

changing the subject won't get your stupid sorry ass out of this one