Third fuel pump on my 96 Dakota

I have to replace the fuel pump on my 96 dakota for the third time in 4 months. What am I missing? At first I thought it was the aftermarket part, but the most recent one is from dodge. I can't find an in line
filter on the frame. Could there be some type of electrical problem I am missing? I sure could use some help.

How are they failing? Have you taken the tank out and cleaned it? The most common problem for multiple fuel pump failures is grundge in the fuel tank.
Mike

Really low fuel levels (if you run it empty a lot) can be hard on some of them too ----------------- TheSnoMan.com