Toolbox for golf clubs?

Hi there --
I have a Dodge RAM 1500 (2003) quad cab and I always have my golf clubs in the back seat, where they are frequently in the way.
I am thinking about getting a tool box for the bed just to keep the clubs
in. Can anyone recommend a good looking, secure tool box that would be large enough to hold a full set of clubs (and maybe a few other things as well, such as an emergency kit and snow chains)?
Thanks much for any suggestions you can offer.