Van suddenly dies while driving no reason

I do not know if these issues are related. I have a used 1997 Dodge Grand caravan. 3.3 liter engine V-6. Within this last several months a couple of things have occured. i can be driving down the road and the
engine will suddenly die. No warning, no rough engine, just gone. The dash lights are on and I have steering capabilities. I can put the car in neutral and start it right up again. Over the last same several months, I have also seen the ABS light come on. It will come on sometime during the time I am driving. The engine may or may not cut out during the time the light is on.
Final thing. My windshield wipers will simply start up by themselves. Sometimes it occure when I am using my turn signal, sometimes I am just driving and they will come on.
Asside from me thinking the car is possessed (just joking) I have no clue as to the problem.
Llewis