Which Synthetic ATF?

Page 2 of 3

LOL
Roy wrote:

Would someone please translate that gibberish for me?

That's not ironic. You don't know what "ironic" means, do you?

*That* was ironic, punkin, what Skippy just said in your defense.

--
Make friends with a few animals. Then you will become a cheerful man
once more and nothing will be able to trouble you. - Albert Einstein
> *That* was ironic, punkin, what Skippy just said in your defense.
Rump Ranger, an example of irony is pretending to be smarter than the rest of the group by correcting their grammar. Yet, you are unable to complete a grammatically correct sentence.
I believe your sentence above contains a glaring dangling modifier.
Ass.
Craig C.
Craig C. wrote:

I was aware that the sentence had a 'spoken' quality as I wrote it. I like it that way.

--
Make friends with a few animals. Then you will become a cheerful man
once more and nothing will be able to trouble you. -- Albert Einstein
Beryl wrote:

If I were a gambling man, I'd bet that Larry (azwiley) would prefer that you communicate that 'spoken quality' verbally and in person.
You could try 'getting along'. Then others, besides yourself, might like what you have to say.
Craig C.
Craig C. wrote:

Larry (punkin) likes the coddling he gets, so I try to keep it coming.
--
Make friends with a few animals. Then you will become a cheerful man
once more and nothing will be able to trouble you. -- Albert Einstein

ah come one, tell the truth. you got a crush on him.
Beryl wrote:

You like coddling other men?
Craig C.

The only Beryl that I personally know is a woman.
Ken

NapalmHeart wrote:

I don't personally know any.
There's this Beryl, http://www.beryldshannon.com/indexb.htm
Then there's the Linux 3D desktop Beryl, http://www.beryl-project.org /
And then you got your mineral, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beryl
--
Make friends with a few animals. Then you will become a cheerful man
once more and nothing will be able to trouble you. -- Albert Einstein

Hey cock breath, my name is Larry or azwiley1, how about you at least be man enough to use one of them.

he's trying to fit in with the group. he has no chance though.

That's OK Beryl, you don't know the difference between who and whom...so keep it converstational and step off your high horse.

Dude, I haven't gone after you for months, but if you would like, I can start again.
Care to tell us all where the knock sensor is on the V-10?
I don't have an ego issue as you say, I (mostly though not always) stay with answering questions about areas that I know about (as do most). It is people like you however, that do not. Example, I'll reference my posting in the Chevy group about cats, instead of answering it, you proceeded to try to "teach" me about cats. Not what I was looking for was it?
TBone wrote:

ATF+4 is fully compatible in dodges that require ATF+3. It was specifically designed to meet all ATF+3 specifications. Theres only a couple Dodge engines made after 1999 that do not use ATF+3 and the trucks don't have them. But I do agree to double check the owners manual.

The owner's manual for 2000 indicates that ATF+3 or Dextron III is suited to use. However, seeing the result of what I think was Dextron 3 or +3 in it, I think I will put +4 in it.

I find that very hard to believe (at least, I find it hard to believe they meant to write that - mistakes happen)... Dexron (there's no 't' in it) has NEVER been approved for Chrysler transmissions - always Mopar 7176 or equivalent (and the equivalent is ATF+3).
Could you post a scan or picture of the manual where it says this?

You are correct. The Transfer Case and Trasmission section are almost mixed together.

Ah, ok. Yep - Dex3 is fine in the transfer case (no clutches).

I thought you had a modified transmission with a bunch of DTT parts in it. If so you might want to talk to them before you put anything in it. Actually you might want to talk to them anyway. Here's their phone number: 1-866-504-4002