who has the new cummins

how do you like it and what mpg are you getting?

I love it, but they say I won't know until 30,000 miles and the engine is broken in. I was doing 80 on the interstate for 90 miles today, and it said 15.4 on the computer. When I dropped down to 70 in places, it went up to nearly 17. Don't know if it's right or not. I think, though, as with any motor, the best mileage would be about 60 mph. A friend of mine pulled a fifth wheel to Alaska and back and averaged 15.
Best part is when you're doing 70, and you want to get around that big semi before he starts spitting tire treads. You kick it, the turbo kicks in, and you zoom up to 90 and around in a few seconds.
So far, I love mine.
Steve