Who's yer pick?

Who's yer pick for the Daytona 500?
My pick is Reed Sorenson. A dark horse to be sure but the kid has talent!
Mike

Mike Simmons wrote:

Dale Jr knows how to win at restrictor plate races and he has very strong team-mates so he's my pick. The move to Hendrick Motorsports seems to be good for him at the moment. Mark Martin came within inches of winning last year. I'd like to see him finally win this one.
--
Ken

Roy

Yup! That would be cool!
Mike

seats...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Won't be needing the ass warmers today, it is about 82 with a nice breeze.
Roy

smartass!
;^)
Mike

Hmmmm... Hendrick cars are fast and will be tough to beat. But, if yesterday's race is any indication Kenseth came from nowhere to finish 5th. So, I'd pick Kenseth, then as much as I hate to say it, one of the Toyota's to win it. Those Toy's were real fast.

have heated leather seats in'm too.....
<BFG>
Denny

You Yankee's jus' don't appreciate the finer thing in life!
Mike

Here we go again, lashing out 'cause ya can't get yer fat ass into one. Hell when you "strap in" it's with a tow strap.<VBG
Now help me out on my tire question.
Roy

You need more help than I'd ever be able to dish out......
Denny

Mike Simmons wrote:

Reed Sorenson did good. He's going to be good for the future of the sport. I've never been a Penske fan but I'm not mad about how it finished.
--
Ken

Yup, was a good race. Of course my guy get's taken out. But damn he's good.
Roy

beekeep