Window Tint Cost

Page 2 of 2
Wolfie wrote:

I have tinting on all the other windows. They are not as easy to see out of as the front untinted windshield. I think I prefer it that way!

I can understand and appreciate that. I think you should do whatever you want and use whatever product suits your needs. I just have a hard time understanding how it applies to what I do with *my* windows.