Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

fitting stereo(with ipod adapter) in punto
hi all,just got pioneer 5700 plus ipod adapter for my 04 punto(bigger lights) ,could some tell me where to place the adapter in the car,easyest way and have it hidden from view,but easy to get to take...
2
2

Fiat Marea Weekender ( Bravo)
This is doing my head in. Starter Motor problems. Sometimes my car wont start - you can hear the starter motor turning but the bendix is not engaging. I've tried changing it with one from a scrap yard...
4
4

How many wobbly bolts per wheel?
Hopefully someone can clear this one up for me. A set of wheels arrived at work today for a customer's Fiat Bravo in 4x100 fitment complete with a set of wobbly bolts and 4 wobbly lockers. Problem...
6
6

Stilo 1.9jtd 115cv 5porte DYNAMIC SVENDESI
Stilo 1.9jtd 115cv 5porte DYNAMIC luglio/2004 32000Km grigio metallizzato, super accessoriata, tagliandata, sempre in garage perfetto stato causa inutilizzo SVENDESI euro 12000 Provincia di Catania

Punto
It about those blasted keys, again! This post is for information for anyone intent on buying a used one. Rule 1) Make sure you have the RED key supplied with the car. Rule 2) Make sure you have the...
7
7

High Oil pressure - Fiat 20V Turbo 1999
Hi all, have just bought myself the above, am *very* happy with it, although something which I have only just noticed, the oil pressure goes straight up to the top of the gauge when the engine is...
5
5

Consiglio Stilo!
Ciao a tutti, scrivo qui sperando di trovare altri felici proprietari di una Fiat Stilo! :) Ho da più di un anno una Stilo 3p (my2004) 1.9JTD da 80cv di cui vado molto fiero nonostante i pochi...
18
18

Stilo Schumacher GP
Hi I have just upgraded from a 1.4 16v Fiat Punto sporting to a Stilo Schumacher GP 2.4 5 cylinder 20v . I'm well impressed with it does anyone else have one or anyone with any experience on driving...
4
4

Stilo Heated Wing Mirror - Glass Removal
Heated wing mirror is no longer getting warm. I want to remove the glass and test the heating element. Any tips on removing the glass; does it just pull off (i.e. has some sort of sticky backing) or...
2
2

Used Fiats (UK)
Having bought a used Fiat Idea a month or so ago, we are entitled to the remainder of the warranty and AA cover - the dealer have supposedly arranged this for us, but we haven't received any...
4
4

Re: Fiat Brava immobilised engine
Sorry to hear about your grief. this could be one of several problems. 1-The steering lock mechanism is jammed 2-The key is bent or damaged,as far as I know there is no device in the switch that will...

Fiat Brava immobilised engine
My car was left in a garage for 6 weeks and then wouldn't start. Recharged battery and since then have had erratic problems with it just not starting at all - nothing and then half anhour or a day...

New Forum
Try out this new forum I found. Needs some attention!!!!!!!!
3
3

Cabriolet Roof Failure
Hi, My Mother has an R reg' Punto Cabrio' which she loves dearly and has served her flawlessly, but the roof has now [spontaneously] failed; it will now neither fold all the way down or up again. Most...
1
1

Fiat Tempra 1.9 TD 1994 - small niggles
Hello all Just acquired the above (UK M reg). It runs well but I am without any manuals and cannot find anything online (any links welcome). I have two small issues: 1) When starting I have been shown...
2
2