Brava Indicator relay

Hi
I think I have a sticking relay on my indicators and was hoping to replace it. The problem is I cannot find out where it is!
Anyone have any idea?
Steve
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:45:20 -0000, Stevecam wrote:

In my "98 Punto it is i believe in the handclove closet (if that is the right word), there you can lift something, also the relay for the central locking is there.
--
Grt. Frank
email: frank_sernee@hotmail noshit.com