citroen relay brake calipers

How do you remove the callipers on a 2002 relay van so that you can replace the pads

thanks

steve

Reply to
Steve Robinson

Is this a trick question? My guess would be unbolt them.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

No its not a trick question , which bolts do i remove the 14mm hex bolts or the 7 mm hex bolts behind the rubber slide covers

Reply to
Steve Robinson

The 14 mm hex bolts hold the caliper cradle in place

thought that would be obvious by looking it

If you couldn't work that out should you not be giving the work to some one who knows what they are doing after all brakes are rather important?

Tony

Reply to
TMC

That's kind of what my reply was an abbreviation of.....

Reply to
AstraVanMan

"Steve Robinson" wrote in news:Syb2g.57210$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Usually, removing one of the slider bolts allows you to swivel the caliper out of the way to change the pads, once you have removed any springy wire bits that sit on top of the pads. Dunno about a Cit Relay specifically though.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

This webiste might be useful:

Chris Bolus