disable '89 Uno central locking

How do I disable the central locking on an '89 Uno 70 SX without removing the inside door panel, is there a fuse or relay I can remove? (can't find any mention of this in the Haynes manual)
Thanks for your time, Paul.
The remote central locking on this car is Infa-Red, via a sensor in the rear view mirror/headlining unit, along with reading light etc.
If it is the remote function that you are looking to disable then all you need to do is tape over the dome sensor.
If you want to deactivate the key driven central locking then you will have to dig a little deeper.
There is a central locking relay unit (I'm pretty sure it is under the dash in or next to the fuse box. Operate the central locking via the remote control whilst insode the care listening carefully for the clicking of the relay/control unit. Put your finger on the 'target' unit (probably a small 1 inch square plue or metal silver 'box' to feel for vibration.
You should be able to gently pull the unit out.
I could give you wire colours but unless you are prepared to get behind these devices they will not help you much as you really need to be able to see the back of all units and fuse box to be absolutely sure you are on the right device.
Good luck :-)
Nick /////