Driving Seicento with CAT and exhaust missing?

Hello peeps,
I need to move a Seicento, only it has no exhaust connected (from the cat back). Will it be driveable like this, and will this cause any damage to
the car (engine running/flames from exhaust?)
Any advice appreciated!
Pete

Yeah, it's in the downpipe. I was just worried about heating up the floorpan as I would basically have a straight-through pipe exiting just behind the engine bay in the middle of the car!

If I go ahead and drive it, I shall try not to! :D

Be wary of exaust fumes coming in through openings in the floor such as through the gear leaver and handbrake. I you smell any fumes or feel at all unwell open all your windows!
Mike

all
And wander away for the car for a little while, fumes would inevitibily leak round the bottom of the car and up the side near to the windows..
Depends on how far you need to move it!
Dave