fiat bravo clima problem

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------- hi all, Iím the owner of a fiat bravo jtd sx, year 2002. Iíve the following problem:
everytime I start the car, display says "error cli" and the same happens everytime I push the "external temperature" button. I read it can be related to a external air temperature sensor problem. A lot of people told me it should be located on the lower side of the right external mirror (Iíve seen it myself on another fiat bravo mirror...), but my right mirror doesnít have any sensor below it. more, Iíve another couple of mirrors for my car, but not even these have any sensor below... Does anyone know where that sensor should be exactly located??? there can be some difference related to the fact my fiat bravo is really one of the "last sold"?? (obviously Iíve an automatic clima ) thanks in advance bye francesco
‚úĖ