2003 C270 CDI Clima problem

Hi, is there someone how experienced the same problem I'm having? The clima unit switch off with no reason and sometimes switch off while rotating the knobs (left or right side is ininfluent) when setting the temperature. Any suggestion? Tnx.

Reply to
HK

Car should still be under warranty... have the dealer fix it.

Reply to
Tiger

No Tiger, no longer under warranty. I just ask the newsgroup to avoid the usual way to resolve this kind of problem at workshop, that is the substitution of the whole clima unit where, despite of that, it could be a simple sensor malfunction or .... (I really don't know). Other replies are welcome. Tnx

"Tiger" ha scritto nel messaggio news:bwsqh.99$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe08.lga...

Reply to
HK

There is a diagnostic computer built into the unit. I don't know how to pull it out on your model but the older one I can tell you... take a look.

Hope it helps. I would also check the fuse too...

Reply to
Tiger

First I thank you very much for your assistance, Tiger. Unfortunately the article seems to be referred to a quite different device. However I will take a look more deeply, maybe I could extract some useful info. Thanks again.

"Tiger" ha scritto nel messaggio news:F4Oqh.28$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe11.lga...

Reply to
HK