marea cd changer

The saga continues, I have been told that the sony cdx-t69 changer will fit right in to my fiat marea radio AD185H2 without any hassle does anyone know if this is true? getting fed up listening to the
same tape!!

Think it might need an adaptor cable.
http://www.add-a-cdchanger.co.uk/acatalog/SHOP_Home_Page_Fiat_CD_Changer_Interaces_463.html
Graham

http://www.add-a-cdchanger.co.uk/acatalog/SHOP_Home_Page_Fiat_CD_Changer_Interaces_463.html
http://www.cel-direct.com/shop.asp
cheers graham
the book says its 185h2 took it out and the r/cass says its a182-h2 halfords site says only the 182-h1 is compatable with an adapter cable does this help ???