New key for Punto

I have an "R" reg Punto 60S. when I bought it, it only came with one key. Local key place said they could duplicate the chip O..K. but the key is so
worn, that the duplicating process only duplicates the wear. As the key wears more, It is becoming more difficult to operate the locks. Is there any way to reproduce a like-new key pattern before the key becomes unusable,or will I end up having to replace all the locks? SJD
Steven Dehne was zeer hard aan het denken :

You don't have a red master key?
--
Grt. Frank Email: frank@usenet4all dot com
We are Novell. Lower your shields and surrender your servers. We will

Nope, just a black key with a little blue-looking capsule in it.

Does it mean that everybody usually has 1 red and 2 blue keyes? I've got only 2 blue! The dealer didn't want to give me red key or is it possible that they didn't get red key from FIAT at all? How to be sure what is going on?!

I don't know. I bought the car second hand from a local dealer who works from his house. I really don't know much about chipped keys, red, blue, or otherwise. If I have tp replace all the locks. how does that affect the chipped key, and what would it cost? SJD

I bought new Fiat Punto and get only 2 blue keys.

Same thing!

keys. The red master key is used for programming the other two blue keys. On MK II series Punto (2000 - ....) there are only two blue keys. At least, this was the case with my Punto's. I have had both series, and still own a Punto MK II today. Greetz.