Next Multipla

Is anyone aware of whether the Multipla is due to be replaced at any time ?

I have a JTD115, just over three years old ( which I love ) and would be interested to know whats next.

Thanks.

Reply to
Bishman

Surely the Mkll is only about 6 months old?

Reply to
John Moppett

I think its pushing it a bit to say it is a MKII ! A restyled nose and rear is about all thats worth shouting about and even then if I was bothered about the looks of the car I wouldnt have bought one in the first place. My friend has the newer model and its interior is practically identical to mine, as is everything else I think.

I want more kit, and most of all the 150 bhp engine as found in the Alpha's, even though I understand its basically the same engine, remapped.

Reply to
Bishman

the new croma is a similar genre... and can come with the 200bhp diesel in it...

Reply to
Spark

Found this........

Bishman