Next Multipla

Is anyone aware of whether the Multipla is due to be replaced at any time ?
I have a JTD115, just over three years old ( which I love ) and would be
interested to know whats next.
Thanks.
Bishman wrote:

Surely the Mkll is only about 6 months old?
I think its pushing it a bit to say it is a MKII ! A restyled nose and rear is about all thats worth shouting about and even then if I was bothered about the looks of the car I wouldnt have bought one in the first place. My friend has the newer model and its interior is practically identical to mine, as is everything else I think.
I want more kit, and most of all the 150 bhp engine as found in the Alpha's, even though I understand its basically the same engine, remapped.

the new croma is a similar genre... and can come with the 200bhp diesel in it...

Found this........
http://www.new-europe.info/new-europe/displaynews.asp?id 6923