Re: Window Parts Seicento.

Try Ebay automotive, they regularly have parts CD for fiats
Mike

Mike,
Thankyou very much for that. Got one coming now!
only 10 hopefully will have want I want and more :-)
Thanks again
Tim

sounds like a copy, genuine fiat one is only 15

Let me guess, Fiat sell that?
Funny this, anybody else have problems with ALL Fiat dealers in Manchester? I can't get 1 to agree on a service cost (all diferent), I have 3 different prices and for my window stuff AND they can't agree on how many parts there are.
Would be interested in experiences.
Tim

i will try and price up the parts for you, do you want tinted or non tinted glass?? Dave.
Tim Anderson [ snipped-for-privacy@zen.co.uk] skrev:

My guess would be, that you need these parts:
http://test.fischer-streton.dk/seicento.gif
(screenshot made from the Fiat Parts CDROM)
--
Regards,
Sren C. Fischer