Parts CD/Softpare

I'm after a copy of the s/w that gives the schematics and par breakdown for the series land rover - you lnow the one the dealer refers to to find the part you're after. Is there such a thing available? Steve

Reply to
steve d

I doubt very much if they are available for series vehicles. The one I have lists 200 tdi's and later, and if someone would care to give me a VIN off an older vehicle I can see what it comes up with.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

which one do you have that lists 200Tdi, I've only seen them at one dealer I know, all the others (ebay) are 300Tdi & above. Chris

1990 Disco 200Tdi
Reply to
Merlin©