running daft after 1 minute of startin ! sx 75 multipoint

this probs doin my head in ! the car starts fine and idles fine but after about a minute, it sounds like some kind of actuator clicks in the throttle housing , the injector light comes on and the tacho shoots up to
about 4500 rpm! this happens for about 2 mins then it returns to normal ,no hunting, loss of power or anything wrong well, until it cools down again! i'm no stranger to this sort of thing happenin because i own an alpha too! please help!!
Never heard of this before.
Has the symptoms as either a sticking actuator or a sticking throttle plate valve.
Check back in this forum for posts by me and you should see several info on checking out the SPI system.
Nick /////