Daft Question

I have just been out and *repaired* a hole in the footwell of Daisy using some aluminium speedtape as it only has to last for a couple of months untill it she gets new door pillers and footwells, now the daft question.

Given that aluminium speedtape is, as it says , aluminium with an adhesive coating on one side, would it be possable to laminate speedtape to build a bulkhead?

See I told you it was a daft question!!!

Reply to
Rory Manton

I'm thinking of filling my bulkhead 'hole' up with the metallic repair tape, then iether filling it or just painting over it. My holes are at the top of the bulkhead under the window but I think to far away from the bulkhead repair parts that fix the A pillars. I'm thinking of getting a welder to have a play with but that would be Exercise number 48, rather than exercise number 1 in "Learning to Weld the stupid way"

Tim

Reply to
Tim Guy