75 FI problems, running rich

I'll post this here, a customer of mine has a rich condition apparently with his 75 FI bug. I've never worked on the FI version, so I could use
some troubleshooting help.... any ideas welcome. I've tinkered with Porsche FI from the same era and I assume the fundamentals are very similar
hi jan andersson jesse here , i talked to you about my vw at pep boys a few times. i had the red jeep getting new tires last time i talked to you. you said if i had a problem to email you and i have a problem. vw has spark fuel an air an barely runs sometimes. fuel pressure is at 60, i think that's to much. put new plugs, wires, condenser,points,set timming,and it shoots raw gas out the exhaust an smokes a lots , black smoke, oil pan was full of gas an i changes the oil quickly.it will run for 2 minutes an shut off an that's it . if you wait a long it will start again an run like shit, never runs goood. wow im about stumped, do you have some ideas i can try. i was going to put a new coil on it. there something somewhere doing this. maybe cold start module. hell i dont know. help thanks jesse