Tempra central (un)locking problem

Hi all,

I have a weird central locking problem on my Tempra (or Tipo with a fat ass as you wish).

Sometimes when i unlock my driver door from the outsite, the other doors won't unlock. If i repeat the lock unlock procedure from the outside, the other doors wil eventually follow on the 3rd or 4th time.

First thing you would say is that the central locking motor switch on the driver side is bad or something.

But the first weird part is: When i try to unlock the car from the passenger side, the same thing happens. Only the passenger door will unlock and the rest won't (at all, in stead of on the 3rd or 4th time)

The second weird part is: The LOCKING part ALWAYS works from both doors.

Sometimes the system operates like it should: opening everything from driver or passenger side but it gets worse

Anyone options?

Sjoerd

PS There is no difference in behaviour between trying with the key or sitting in the car and operate the (what do you call them) 'lock-sticks'

Reply to
Sjoerd Korfage