Uno Gearstick

I have '88 Uno 1.3 Diesel and today I noticed for the first time that gearstick goes way too back when I shift to 2nd, 4th or reverse. In when I change from third to fourth gearstick presses button of the handbreak & in
second gear it rubs to the seat. Does anybody know what seems to be the problem & how to solve it. Thank you very much, Cuba
Add pictures here
‚úĖ