Uno wipers

Fiat Uno 1.0ie 93K

Both front and rear wipers and washers stopped working. All other electrics OK. Fuse is OK.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Krystnors

Relay.

Reply to
SteveH

Rust?

Reply to
Pete M

Not likely on a MkII Uno, which it will be on a K........

Reply to
SteveH

SteveH waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

good point, reasonably made.

btw, I still can't find that bloody carb for your Golf.... (see ukvww)

Reply to
Pete M

No problem. I've SORNed it for now - not in a hurry as I've missed all the decent cabrio weather for this year.

I'll probably get someone to buy me a Weber for Xmas ;-)

Reply to
SteveH