Wheels for Multipla

Hi, I must change the front wheels.of my multipla JTD 105cv. I'm between Brigdestone potenza R720 or Michelin Energy. (195/60/R15 H ) Any experience with them or other sugestion?
P. I would like that it will last at least 30000 km . I have heard about the quality of the Bridgestone but anyone have experience with them Best regards aitor
I' sorry but my English is not as good as I wish.
En BBC71276.3835363D% snipped-for-privacy@airtel.net del 30/10/03 19:09, "Aitor"escribi:

Aitor wrote :

Michelin has (an overall) higher quality.