Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

elec. window motor - brushes 95 F'bird
hello all well my '95, 6 cyl, conv. convertable - the motor brushes are the prob with my window not working. we took the motor apart and tested it - does anyone know where i might be able to get a...
1
1

94 Firebird, doesnt turn on
So the other day I came home from work, mom needed me to gout and get some milk 6 hours later, car was running fine when i came home, but when i went out again nothing. When I try to start it theres...
4
4

Steering wheel vibrates...
Hi, I have a 97 camaro. When I hit the brake, specially at highway speeds, the steering wheel vibrates. Any idea of what can be the reason? Thanks
7
7

1996 LT1 Compression Test
Does anyone know what the stock compression readings should be on a 1996 z28 Camaro with an LT1? My readings are as follows: 1=190 2=190 3=190 4=240 5=195 6=190 7=190 8=190 Cylinder 3 had been missing...

diesel Pump Plunger injection Pump fuel Pump injection nozzle
We are one of the leading manufacturers of engine parts, in particular diesel fuel injection system accessories for replacement, such as Fuel injection Nozzle, Plunger and Delivery valve, and so on....

Trans Am vs Junkstang Shootout!
Ok, so this guys I know loves fords. He's crazy, I know. He thinks that his buddy's '90 LX 5.0 will beat my 96 TA LT1/T56 in a drag race. I want to know what all to expect when I race this guy. I know...
17
17

power window motor removval & replacement AND steering wheel stereo contrrols
Hi, I am pretty sure the motor for the driver's power window is dead. Any hints to the BEST way to remove the original rivets and replace that motor? Any recommendations on where to purchase - I did...
2
2

Harmonic Balancer
I'm changing my timing chain. Never done one before. How hard is the Harmonic balancer to remove and put back on. Am I looking at something that is going to be an impending nightmare. Its a tuned port...
1
1

Firebird tail lights
Ok, so everyone knows someone who has put 98-02 style tail lights in the 93-97, but has anyone seen Euro style taillights like the camaro has for firebirds? I've been searching for months it seems and...

The Windshield & Rearview Mirror Saga
My son through a baseball in the car knocking the rearview mirror off the windshield. Now get this... The adhesive between the baseplate and the windshield did not fail; the glass did. To be accurate,...
1
1

'68 frame mount help!
I have a 68 firebird that someone put BBC frame mounts in. I want to put it back to pontiac. I have a 71 400 engine. Can anyone tell me where to get the frame mounts to install this engine? Thanks,...
1
1

Do i need a valve job?
Ok... So I posted a thread earlier asking about the best headers to buy for a 96 z28 camaro because my mechanic said I need a valve job... everyone that responded to my post seems to think that I...
4
4

87 firebird questions...help
I have a 1987 firebird (which I factory bought back in 87), and it has just a little better than 90,000 Km.'s The problem I have is # 1, it is somewhat not starting like it did when I bought it. Seems...
5
5

Spark Plugs What is better
I've got Bosch Platinum +4 Spark plugs in my car right now but need to change them. So which is better Bosch Platinum +4 or AC Delco Rapidfire. I've hade people tell me that they notice a power...

Best Cylinder Heads for 1996 Z28 Camaro Question
Hey folks, I have a 1996 Z28 Camaro and was recently informed that I need a "valve job." The shop told me it would cost around $1500 for them to do it. That price sounds reasonable, but I'm thinking...
18
18