elec. window motor - brushes 95 F'bird

hello all

well my '95, 6 cyl, conv. convertable - the motor brushes are the prob with my window not working. we took the motor apart and tested it - does anyone know where i might be able to get a rebuild kit for the motor for the window motor? we KNOW it is the brushes for certain . . any direction would be of help. CJ California

Reply to
yocj

A window motor rebuild kit? No. Brushes, any industrial motor supply house should be able to get them for you.

Personially I would replace the window motor. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig