Gas Gauge

Does anyone know how I can fix the following problem; my gas guage (on instrument panel) is always on empty regardless on amount of gasoline in the tank. It wont move or register the change in gallons the tank
has. How do I fix this problem. This is for a 1969 Camaro SS. Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

It probably means the wire leading to the tank is shorted to ground somewhere.