How is the trim around windows installed?

I'm at the step where I can re-install the window trim, but I don't know how it's installed. Any help would be appreciated.
Chris

snipped-for-privacy@tsh.ca says...

Would help knowing year and model .......there are a few different ways the window trim was attached on F-bodies.
Dennis Smith
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:06:27 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHISyahoo.com (Dennis Smith) wrote:

Sorry, it's a '79 TA.