IRC?

I have been out of the loop for quite sometime.. does anyone do the IRC thing anymore?

--
Well, catch ya later,
-Geno

Occasionally. Around a month ago, F showed for a bit...
NOI
Good to see you are still around.. lol. And I noticed I no longer have op status in IRC... when I log in I do, then it switches me back.. <shrugs> jjust thought it was interesting.
--
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (147k and going.. getting worried though)

I think your acct there expired. Also, the first one tht goes into an unoccupied channel gets op access...then in the case of #alt.camaro.firebird, chanserv checks your permissions... :)
If you register your acct there, and tell me what it is, I'll op it...
NOI
KITTvsKARR is what I registered... IIRC.....