IRC?

I have been out of the loop for quite sometime.. does anyone do the IRC thing anymore?

Reply to
KITT

KITT spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Occasionally. Around a month ago, F showed for a bit...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Good to see you are still around.. lol. And I noticed I no longer have op status in IRC... when I log in I do, then it switches me back.. jjust thought it was interesting.

Reply to
KITT

KITT spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

I think your acct there expired. Also, the first one tht goes into an unoccupied channel gets op access...then in the case of #alt.camaro.firebird, chanserv checks your permissions... :)

If you register your acct there, and tell me what it is, I'll op it...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

KITTvsKARR is what I registered... IIRC.....

Reply to
KITT